Thursday, November 8, 2012

Special Needs...Isn't that...Scary??

As you probably know, it's National Adoption Month.

People like me LOVE this month!! ;)

I've been asked in several different ways about special needs.

And often it comes with a sense of "Wow, you are so brave. I could never do that."

Or a secret rolling of the eyes that we are totally crazy.

Maybe both are true, maybe not.

I want to share this video about understanding the WAITING CHILD with special needs.

I think you'll see...

                                ...they aren't so scary after all.






And if you want to talk about adopting a child with special needs, I would love to chat and when I don't know the answers...I'll go looking for someone to connect you with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...