Friday, November 9, 2012

Sharing My Secret...

So often people see me with my children and quip,

"Wow! They are all yours? You must have non-stop energy!"

I must admit that several years ago, I could never be doing what I'm doing now.

I was tired.

A lot.

Daily napping was not a luxury, it was a NECESSITY.

And coffee in the morning? Yes! And it wasn't just for the enjoyment...it was to start my body for the day...and keep me going later. I could drink a pot. For reals.

Enter Shakeology.

I was already a Team Beachbody coach before Darin Olien and Isabelle Daikeler invented the formula, so I was curious what Beachbody had created.

I placed my first order.

I was VERY IMPRESSED.

I began drinking it daily.

Things began to change.

I had energy that was...steady. I didn't have that dip in the afternoon.

No more desperate need to melt into the couch come 1 pm!!

And once I did a 3 day cleanse using Shakeology...it broke my addiction to caffeine and I have not been a regular coffee drinker ever since. It's been 3 years!

This summer, I contracted a parasite that trashed my intestines. It took FOREVER to get over. (I think it's done! FINALLY!) During this time, I went multiple times to my doctor who finally said, "Amy, I have no idea what's wrong with you."

I visited a naturalist. He is an Registered Nurse and knew a lot about a lot of things. As I visited with him, I told him I had a bag of my Shakeology in the car, would he like to see it?

He said no.

I brought it in anyway. ;)

When he looked at it, he had a critical look on his face. Then, he melted.

"Hmmm."

Silence.

Then, "Wow. I've never seen a product packed full of so many good super foods. You should drink this everyday!"

He later came back to the subject of Shakeology and told me, "100% of the time when people bring their shakes in to me I tell them they are not worth anything. They isolate one or two good foods and then the rest of the shake is full of man made or synthetic fillers that render them useless. But this is the FIRST SHAKE I've ever seen to truly be full of healthy good foods that I would want to drink myself!"

It was pretty amazing, considering he had no connections with me or Beachbody and had never seen the product before.

Tony Horton of P90X fame and a trainer with Beachbody recently made this video about why he likes Shakeology. Tony is a fitness king and a vegan. He is uber careful with all the foods he puts in his body.

Enjoy watching this and now you know...

SHAKEOLOGY is MY SECRET!!! 



If you would like to try Shakeology for yourself, Beachbody always has a 30 day money back guarantee. You can even mail back the EMPTY bag within those days and receive a full refund if it doesn't meet your satisfaction.

Here's where you can buy some and have the commission help bring Toby home from China:

Now my secret can become YOURS!



2 comments:

  1. Shakes r good! We don't use shakeology but we juice every morning with lots of green veggies. Our juicer quit working and we are waiting for the company's phone lines to work again. They're in NJ. I am definitely feeling it in my body, the lack of the morning juice. Amazing what Gods food does for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a compelling story Amy! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...