Sunday, December 22, 2013

Hijacked! Limited Edition Love Endlessly

Hello fellow friends of Amy, her wonderful husband Brian, and family!
I've hijacked their blog for the afternoon.

Don't worry, I'll use my new found powers only for good, not evil.
I have the privilege of doing this because of a beautifully thoughtful gift another friend gave me today.

Take a look at what my friend Hannah made me.





It's gorgeous, isn't it?
You want one, don't you?

Here are the details.
On the front side you see the Love endlessly painting design with the tiniest bit of vintage Scripture peeking around the edges.
On the back side the vintage Scripture is in full view.
The pendant measure 1.5" square. 
It has a beautiful antiqued finish and is encased in glass.
It comes on a beautiful 32" ball-chain.
(can be trimmed shorter)

These will be available TODAY ONLY for a $25 donation to Esty's fund.
Here's your way to pay!
*Put your address in the notes section so I will know where to mail your order.*
Shipping is included in price.


Keep Loving Endlessly,
Chasity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...