Friday, April 1, 2011

Refusing

Last week I had the privilege of taking my eldest two daughter to a concert. Josh Wilson opened and he gripped my heart when he sang this song:

Sometimes I
I just want to close my eyes
And act like everyone's alright
When I know they're not

This world needs God
But it's easier to stand and watch
I could say a prayer and just move on
Like nothing's wrong

But I refuse
'Cause I don't want to live like I don't care
I don't want to say another empty prayer
Oh, I refuse

To sit around and wait for someone else
To do what God has called me to do myself
Oh, I could choose
Not to move but I refuse

I can hear the least of these
Crying out so desperately
And I know we are the hands and feet
Of You, oh God

So, if You say move
It's time for me to follow through
And do what I was made to do
Show them who You are



I hope you delight in this song and are moved at the core of your being! The adventure awaits you...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...