Saturday, March 26, 2011

An Uppercase Living THANK YOU!!!

Dear sweet friends/fellow decorators,

Thank you so much for being part of our Uppercase Living fundraiser! I hope that you had as much fun playing with your "expressions" as I did! Here's a few shots of what I purchased:

Come and sit a spell!







I'm kinda hoping that this clock will be one of those things my kids remember for years and years. "Remember that funky kitchen clock that was stuck to the wall we had growing up?" Yeah, something like that! :)

And I wanted to report in that we officially raised $112.71 towards our adoption and we are that much closer to bringing our precious children home! All raised by having fun shopping! THANK YOU!!! It's so wonderful!! I would love to see what YOU did with your orders! (Pictures or let me come over!) Thank you again for your support and involvement in what God is doing in and through our family!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...