Wednesday, March 23, 2011

That's the way we roll--DOUBLE DREAM HANDS!!

So after a heavy post about Sixty Feet and their fabulous ministry in Africa, I thought I might post something a little more light-hearted.

For Jensi's birthday we ended up doing a family dance party. What's funny is that you PROBABLY expect that this was my idea, right? Nope.

It was Brian's.

Seriously.

Please enjoy a good laugh, on us.





If you are wondering WHAT ON EARTH, then you can watch this next video. Brian found it on Youtube like the other 2.5 million people did when the video went viral a few months back.





3 comments:

  1. I love it! I wanna hang with the Shaws! LOL Loved the jazz hands ... both my girls are jazz dancers so I know all about the jazz hands. :p

    Oh, and that youtube guy is a RIOT! I 'bout lose it when he "cranks it". LMBO

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are quite the dance team! Awesome... I can't wait to show this Double Dream Hands to my littles... they will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...