Tuesday, November 5, 2013

A Child's Concept of Adoption...a Video



This video makes my heart break into tiny pieces.

I can understand their Mandarin and the words of the children.

Imagine spending your life in orphanage walls thinking that if you are GOOD ENOUGH you'll get chosen for adoption.

I ache.

I long for Esty.

I wonder why I cannot be Momma to ALL OF THEM.

(okay, they won't all fit in our van.)

But I wonder, how long must some of these children wait? 

How long until they learn that they are loved?

How long until they see that they have value?

How long until they feel safe and have that deep need met to have a mother and father of their OWN?

Have YOU considered the waiting child?

Please, please do.

post signature

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...