Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Busy...but taking time to be still.

There is chatter and laughter and little feet pitter pattering. There is also yelling, "Mom! She's being mean to me," and water overflowing in the bathroom sink.

Life.

It's busy, it's full
                           ...and this is my season.

It is my treasure.

I've not blogged much, but I am still indeed living life and treasuring moments. I am grateful for each one, even the ones that challenge me...I am emptied out and in need of filling. And I know WHO fills me up.

And I run to Him.

I just read a blog post and was deeply moved.

This is not the season of my life (at least today) for me to write much, but let me at least point you toward something that will take your breath away. It did mine.

Go here and be amazed.

You'll be glad you did and will be all the more excited to celebrate the birth of our precious Savior.

Merry Christmas. 





1 comment:

  1. Loved this as well!!

    Have you read her blog today (Wednesday)? I read it and thought of you and several other friends (and myself!!) who are STRETCHING. Love the picture and encouragement here:
    http://www.aholyexperience.com/2011/12/when-your-christmas-stretches-you/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...