Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Flashback to 2011



I can't believe it's been THREE YEARS since we brought home our Zareb from Uganda!!

I savor these precious images from when we travelled home.

 He seems so little at just under 3 years old!


We had this ridiculous 6 hour layover in Amsterdam…but it gave me time to grab these sweet photos. Looking back, those 6 hours were indeed hard (especially when he took off with another family and I had to chase him down!) but I delight in these images where he looks SO LITTLE!!

And I have to also share this precious one…where my now Kindergartners (!) were taking one another in. Love their fingers touching!

It's been an amazing three years where we've added to our family TWO more times…and Zareb has just rolled with all of it! 

Here's my favorite shot from this summer of our Zebby:

He was so delighting in playing in the ocean! :)



Oh how I am sooooo grateful for this precious boy whom we were given!!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...